Monday, September 24, 2012

Target Run

So I haven't been to Target in a while.  I needed my Target therapy.  So when I went last Saturday I went all out and since the clothing section is the first section you see when you come in the door . . . let's just say that I did most of my therapy in the clothing section.

Here are some of the things I got.


This has a mullet hem line in the back and is sheer.  This would go perfectly with skinny jeans, a black motorcycle jacket, and booties.  A tank top under the shirt is optional ;)  At work you would definitely need a tank top, but after work at a bar you definitely could.



This is actually a deep burgundy.  I wore it today with a dark gray cardigan and a peach tank to add some pop.

  

Ok I live in these tank tops.  Pretty much every day I wear these under my shirts.  They are tight enough that they don't add bulk under a shirt and they're long enough that they don't ride up.



A v-neck t-shirt.  Always need more of these.  This was a jewel tone so it works well for Fall.



A light purple tweed-like material dress on sale for $30 bucks.  Um yes.  Couldn't pass this deal up!  Perfect for K-State pride a perfect for work.  It would look awesome with boots.  Not purple boots though, that would be tacky, even for a K-State fan :)



Um every girl needs a good pair of capri leggings so she can wear dresses during the winter.



My old leggings had a thin waist band.  I don't look good in a thin waist band.  It squeezes things and gives me a roll on top and a bulge on the bottom.  A thick waist acts like spanx.  At least a little.



Ah shopping therapy, how I enjoy thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment