Saturday, December 22, 2012

Condensed Thanksgiving

Now I know that it's Christmas in two days but I was looking through the photos on the camera and I saw these fun ones from Thanksgiving so I thought I'd post a random photo montage of that holiday real fast.

Although I guess it won't be a montage because I'll be talking through it.  So montages have voice overs?

Oh well, here goes!


Here's our turkey getting all ready to be roasted!




Dad  actually bought brussel sprouts from Trader Joe's on the stalk.  They were kinda cool.  Medium Well thought so too ;) 




The beginning of our cranberry sauce.  We baked it in the oven this year which was different but it tasted quite yummy!  I just think the colors of this picture are gorgeous!




Our gorgeous table-scape designed by yours truly ;)




I love my velvet pumpkins.  Like really, REALLY love them.  I don't know why, but they speak to me :)




Our plates.  Quite the colorful array.




And now to end things off with dessert and our cute platter turkey :)

And there, in two seconds was our Thanksgiving!  Happy almost Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment