Thursday, August 30, 2012

Grocery Store Flowers

I love my grocery store!  I can wax poetic about its organic section and its seafood section and its wine store and everything.  It's therapy for me to go and wander its aisles dreaming of new dishes to makes and new ingredients to use.  But I really love their floral section!  This is no ordinary grocery store and this is no ordinary floral section with dead mums that look like they're from 1997.  They make flower arrangements here for people's weddings.  Ok, let me phrase that another way, they make flower arrangements that I'D have at MY wedding. 
So now that I've extolled the virtues of this grocery store, I'll show you what I'm talking about.


Aren't they gorgeous?!

Ooo look at the avocado in background that's trying to steal the spotlight!

Look at how the colors just pop next to each other!

Alright, alright I know they're grocery store flowers, but hey they look pretty awesome to me :)

After the upside down honey container, the olive oil jar, AND the avocados tried to steal the show I had to move my photo shoot to the other counter.  Sheesh, selfish little buggers.

And I give any future boys I date permission to give me grocery store flowers on valentines day if and only if they are from Wegmans!

See, all clear now!
 
When I took this photo I knew nothing about bokeh, but apparently the camera knew that this shot needed it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment